Thursday 18 September 2014

 Potential Cover Photos

The following five photos are the first initial photos I took for the front cover of my college magazine. For numerous reasons I have decided not to use these photos. The first reason is that not all of them are medium close ups and though this problem could be solved with simple cropping and scaling I do not want to lose any quality. Also the white area (sky) at the top of all these photos is not large enough for my masthead without it clashing with the trees. Another reason I do not want any of these photos as my cover photo is because I want cover-lines at the right and left as it is more traditional yet my model is very much on the left hand side and so writing cover lines would not look very attractive as they would clash with him. Ideally I need to take a medium close-up with a background of one main colour and the model should be centered so I can fit cover lines either side of him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment